This product is no longer in stock
When you get up in the morning you are in your most positive vibrational state. To keep these positive vibes going, begin your day with good feeling thoughts.positive vibes only
The following routine will help you establish a positive vibrational tone for the rest of the day. It will help you to align with your natural state of well-being, have more clarity, increase your zest for life, and attract harmonious relationships and circumstances. Even if parts of your day deviate from that starting point, with continued practice you will find that you will have more control over your reactions.
I recommend doing this routine daily for consistent improvement of your point of attraction.
1) Meditate. Spend 15 minutes in meditation. Sit in a quiet comfortable place, relax and focus on your breathing to align with the frequency of your source. As you release your thoughts of resistance you will be in a state of allowing and return to who you really are. I personally enjoy and recommend Esther and Jerry Hicks Getting into the Vortex Guided Meditations CD and User Guide. It has been invaluable in my own spiritual growth.positive vibes only
2) Gratitude. Offer thanks to the universe for all the blessings in your life; having access to your source, your spiritual growth, your health and body, your family and friends, your home and car, your passions - anything that comes to mind that you are thankful for. The more you focus on the wonderful things you already have, the more wonderful things can flow into your life.
3) Prayer. The most beneficial time to offer your prayers is while you are in a state of alignment (in your Vortex). You can ask for guidance on issues that are troubling you, or for clarity on the next step to take on a project. Ask for help in aligning with your intentions and becoming a vibrational match to your desires. This can be done silently or you can speak out load.
4) Affirmations. Your positive statements are immensely powerful when affirmed from inside your Vortex. Simple statements work well such as "I am balanced", "I am strong", "I am healthy", "I am wealthy", "I am loved", "I have peace", "I have joy", "I have freedom", "I have passion", "I am safe" or any other statement that resonates with you.
5) Be still. A good way to end the routine is with quiet stillness. Allow yourself to be open to anything that may come up. You may experience a feeling of joy or peace, or perhaps words of encouragement may drift into your thoughts. This is often the time when I receive answers and ideas to guide me on my path.positive vibes gif
This routine takes twenty to thirty minutes and is an awesome way to kick start your day. Flow into it gradually if needed by starting with the meditation. Add the remaining components as you develop the habit of the routine. If you miss a day, simply pick it up the next day. Don't give up an eventually it will become your favorite part of the day.positive vibes gif
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6446178